Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » HOW MUCH CGI IS USED IN WALLACE AND GROMIT??

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
Luffse Posted: Jul 18th 2008

Hi! first of all I want to tell u that I'm new on this website :) I'm a big fan of wallace and gromit and makes lots of claymation :) and just so you know i'm a 16 year old boy from sweden so my english might not always be the best :D

well to the subject.....

my question is how much CGI is used in wallace and gromit and shaun the sheep? I mean the animations are still the classic stop motion with plasticine characters right?? because I would be very dissapointed in nick park if he is starting to use more CGI than clay-animations.....

bratz Posted: Jul 18th 2008
8)

Hi! first>:-) of all I want to tell u that I'm new on this w|-)ebsite I'm a big fan of wallace and gromit and makes lots of claymation and just so you know i'm a 16 year old boy from sweden so my english might not always be the best

well to the subject.....

my question is how much CGI is used in wallace and gromit and shaun the sheep? I mean the animations are still the classic stop motion with plasticine characters right?? because I would be very dissapointed in nick park if he is starting to use more CGI than clay-animations.....

:-X

bratz Posted: Jul 18th 2008
:-(

:beam:'(ing::smi:kiss:le::b::glasses:plain:igs:angel:mi:w:su:wicked:rprise:i:monkey:nk:le: hi am rellynew

iantimothy Posted: Jul 18th 2008

They only use CGI when they Really have too. but the characters and animation are plasticine

entish Posted: Nov 19th 2008

Was there any CGI in there? Oh yeah, for the dog fight with Gromet and Vincent's dog there must have been some. . .

Flibbub.

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 14th 2008

i don't think there's any in a grand day out or the wrong trousers,but i'm pretty sure there's a bit in a close shave and the curse of the were-rabbit

thetopbun Posted: Dec 15th 2008

Crackingtoast how can there be no cgi in a grand day out when there is flames from the rocket and it flying through the air! o.0? Do I have a point? I see what you mean but I think that is it apart from when they escape the moon aswell!

cool chris Posted: Dec 18th 2008

cgi is in cotwr and amolad

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

oh yes,you're quie right thetopbun,sorry. forgot about that bit

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.