Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE&GROMIT IN A NEW BOARD GAME ADVENTURE!

1234 5
Next
Newest
There are 233 messages in total. Showing messages 201 to 233.
Josephine Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Hey, cool avatar, Mark the Shark! :D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Another one of your earth-breaking novels Josephine! Squigly, my avatar is the film Ratatouille. Have you seen it? It's absoutley incredible!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Oh, and I didn't notice there was a new page. Thanks, Josephine. I didn't see your comment. I didn't know there was a page 5!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 15th 2008

OOoh, no worries, Mark the Shark! :)

I'm chuffed to mintballs that I have finally got round to sharing my findings with regard that hare-raising Stockport legend ... and equally chuffed to Uncle Joe's famous confectionery that it has not disappointed anyone so far, including the epilogue (end bit).

I haven't seen Ratatouille yet - especially as I love cooking and watching chefs do their stuff. It looks truly awesome! I'll get the DVD and watch it at home... and savour every moment, like I do with & !

squigly Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Great one, Josephine. Do I sense a sequel brewing, perhaps?;)

Mark, yes I saw Ratatouille. I liked it better than Flushed Away. Now I see that's the Eiffel Tower far off in the distance. But what's in the foreground?

Josephine Posted: Jan 16th 2008

When I venture into Stockport once more, squigly, I'll dig up more dirt (and carrots, cabbage, parsnips, broccoli, sprouts etc.) about the Medieval Were Rabbit of Medieval Stockport.

I see little Ratatouille in the foreground, the River Seine - if he fell into the water, he'd be in-Seine - and more beautiful buildings forming the Paris skyline.

Mark the Shark! Where for art thou?!!?!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Yes, Ratatouille was good however, it was only slightly better than Flushed Away, which was also great. Good old language impersonation, Josephine!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Kind sir, I am much obliged to you!

squigly Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Josephine, you had me falling off the chair with your little wordplay...in-Seine?!? You truly are (in the good sense of the word).

Hey Mark, now that you've discovered how to change your avatar, I do believe you've changed it about four times in about as many days!

Josephine Posted: Jan 17th 2008

squigly, dear heart! I shall take that as a warm-hearted compliment. My name is Josephine and I am a fruitcake!

Mark the Shark! You certainly believe in variety, don't you????

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Yes, I would say I have changed it a very lot Squigly. In fact, I'm just about to change it! ;) Yes, I do believe in variety Josephine.:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 17th 2008

It is the spice of life!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

It sure is!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 14th 2008

I have once again changed it:;) to Morph waving!

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

i went and met him

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Er. Who?:-|

vittle Posted: Mar 9th 2008

Aadman has once striked again with this cool new board game i am putting it on my list!

jordan Posted: Mar 9th 2008

can you belive i still havent bought one either! probs be a birthday pressie now

n4b Posted: Mar 17th 2008

The game looks brilliant cant wait to buy it.

Mark the shark Posted: Mar 20th 2008

Hello guys!;)

vfrancisv Posted: Mar 22nd 2008

Will the game be sold in the United States? I sure would like to get one! I would also like to see Bitzler included in the game pieces.

skyman Posted: Apr 19th 2008

Great game - just one question on the rules:

When leading sheep home do you have to throw an exact number to land on the 'home' spot or just sufficient to reach the square?

Gromit7 Posted: Apr 19th 2008

Wow, I wish I lived in london!! That looks like so much fun! I'd play as Gromit or Feathers every time!

Mark the shark Posted: Apr 19th 2008

Hi gromit7. Welcome to the site!:D

katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 2nd 2008

Hi Skyman - you just need to roll sufficient to reach the square, it doesn't have to be the exact number.

black Posted: May 4th 2008

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Jumping Jack Flash Posted: May 12th 2008

Hi

We had great fun yesterday. I played it with my mother and brother. We used the german translation - There are just little bits to correct. I think it must be a hard job to play it by six persons. Always rustling...

Ciao
;)

bronny8425 Posted: May 13th 2008

I really want to meet nick park but i cant cause i cant go boohoo:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

mud Posted: Jul 10th 2008

hey anyone is the board game going to be in the U.S?
:-(

Bigmansham Posted: Aug 1st 2008

what about the robot from a grand day out?

Mai Posted: Aug 24th 2008

Is there any chance of Nick coming to Lincolshire of Yorkshire??

The other two places are quite a bit away from where I live :'(

Mai

xxx

Mai Posted: Aug 24th 2008

I dnt no how to add friends??

anthony 123 Posted: Aug 25th 2008

how much would the game cost and will it be in te shops in
coventry ??

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.