Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » WHEN CAN AMERICANS SEE A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
puppet Posted: Jun 22nd 2008

I live in America and was too young then to remember Americans were first able to see it. If anyone knows when it can be seen in America, I would like to know. Thanks in advance.

jordan Posted: Jun 22nd 2008

expect it jan 2009 or dec 2008 , were getting christmas it sounds like here in the uk

Grumblefish Posted: Jun 24th 2008

That's GREAT to know, when it comes to anything British we in America are sometimes forgotten.

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Jun 25th 2008

Yeah, tell me about it. What I want to know is what U.S. station will "A Matter of Loaf and Death" be airing on? I don't have cable, so I'm hoping it will be on PBS.

jordan Posted: Jun 26th 2008

its too soon the film isnt even half way through filming yet!!!!

bronny8425 Posted: Jun 26th 2008

i think shortly after the film is realsed in england

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Jul 10th 2008

WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TELEVISION STATION WILL BE AIRING "A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH" IN THE U.S.?

jordan Posted: Jul 11th 2008

what part of """"its too soon the film isnt even half way through filming yet!!!!"""" dont you understand??????

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 11th 2008

It hasn't been confirmed what station will be airing the new film in the US yet, but we'll be sure to let you know when we find out.

Gromit27 Posted: Jul 14th 2008

thats great!:D

jeanylaser Posted: Jul 16th 2008

thanks for the info

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Jul 22nd 2008

Thanks Katie. Some people seem to be getting agitated about questions regarding the film's stateside debut. But my thoughts have always been that if you can't get a satisfactory answer then keep asking until you do.

Happypapy Posted: Sep 15th 2008

When will it be showing in Ireland would you know?

WarpedWeaver Posted: Oct 10th 2008

how the heck do ya make a image apear????????????

WarpedWeaver Posted: Oct 10th 2008

WOWWWWWWW:)WWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

walace&grommitfan Posted: Dec 10th 2008

Katie youve got to email everone who lives in the us. We are dying over here!!! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G! WE WANT W&G!:'(

dog51 Posted: Feb 28th 2010

It came out September 22, 2008.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.