Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » AMERICAN RELEASE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
DouglasWG Posted: Jun 14th 2008

Hello, I'm wondering if 'A Matter of Loaf and Death" will be released in America as well, like on televion or a DVD? I'm an American fan of Wallace & Gromit and I've been looking forward to the new short.

wallaceandcheese Posted: Jul 3rd 2008

It probaly will be put after a few days of the first realse. hope that helps

jordan Posted: Jul 4th 2008

talk about nagging theres like 5 posts from america users with the same question which i already kindly answered too.

bree_cheese Posted: Jul 14th 2008

well jordan, it's a BIG concern for us!

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Jul 22nd 2008
:-(

Absolutely! You guys over in the U.K. have know idea how frustrating it is when stupid American distributors keep us in the dark about foreign films and media from other nations in general.
In the U.K. you get the best of both worlds. You have American cinema and television, British cinema and television and access to other cultural venues that we unfortunately do not.

thevirtuesofxen Posted: Jul 30th 2008

So true, lucky ducky. The BBC America channel is an awful American interpretation of what BBC could truly be. And nobody in the suburbs of Ohio appreciate Indie/Brit rock like I do.

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Jul 30th 2008

hi

WarpedWeaver Posted: Oct 10th 2008

:gromit2
Well I hope so. We Americans care about Wallace & Gromit too you know.

WarpedWeaver Posted: Oct 10th 2008

lazer beak1 Posted: Dec 17th 2008

this is so boring

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.