W&G FAVOURITES » GROMIT IS NOT THE BEST!!!

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 84 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
bronny8425 Posted: May 13th 2008

i LOVE both wallace and gromit but gromit is NOT hte best

chesee Posted: May 13th 2008

why not?

Gromits Brother Posted: May 16th 2008

HE IS!8)

black Posted: May 17th 2008

10000 times.

bronny8425 Posted: May 17th 2008

he is not just because he rescuse's wallace and all wallace rescues gromit and all as well so they are equal

black Posted: May 25th 2008

but gromit comes with ideas fastly.

lemon06 Posted: May 26th 2008

These are just what people think.You don't hve to argue!:-(

black Posted: May 26th 2008

i like gromit but not more then hutch the king
of funny moves!

bronny8425 Posted: May 28th 2008

so it kindoff proofs that gromit is not the best

black Posted: May 28th 2008

yes, most of us have difrent opinions.

bronny8425 Posted: May 29th 2008

i no but evry1 keeps saying that he is but hes not really

bronny8425 Posted: Jun 4th 2008

and iu cant really get it

black Posted: Jun 14th 2008

thats your opinion.

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Jun 18th 2008

bronny8425 Posted: Jun 26th 2008

not really but ok kinda is but someone else has 2 think the same rite? i mean i love gromit n wallace but u no...

Shaun rules Posted: Jul 2nd 2008

I think they're both eqal-so lets nit argue over who we thinks better!

bronny8425 Posted: Jul 10th 2008

thank u shaun rules

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Jul 10th 2008

This is not a matter of fact but of opinion.
I find it rather elitist to presume who's the best. To make such a judgement, one must first put themselves into a position of superiority. As I believe all human beings to be equal, I would never put myself into a position where I would claim to know what is or isn't best.
However in my opinion I find Gromit to be the most expressive character in that he seems to be a reflection of Nick Park's state of mind.

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Jul 14th 2008

IS THE BEST

Gromit27 Posted: Jul 14th 2008
:-|

gromit is the best hes more clever and intellgent

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Jul 14th 2008

I love Gromit (in a strictly platonic sense of course). He's a dog, you know.

bronny8425 Posted: Aug 24th 2008

ok ok i get what u all mean but gromit as a most expressive character??

bronny8425 Posted: Aug 24th 2008

i no he is very expressive but of nicks state of mind? dont u think that is a little esoteric?

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Aug 26th 2008

RULES

PoisonIvy Posted: Aug 26th 2008

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PoisonIvy Posted: Aug 26th 2008

wow marlow nathan, are you still there? 1 minute ago!!! cool!

Gromitt Posted: Aug 26th 2008

I like Gromit and Hutch, I like Gromit because he is literate and smart, and Hutch because he is really funny when he impersonates wallace.

DancingShauny99 Posted: Aug 26th 2008

I like Gromit and Hutch,I like Gromit becuz he is cute,I like hutch becuz he is funny when he does Wallace impressions.I hate Feathers

Gromit-Ownz Posted: Aug 31st 2008

I prefer gromit he is a legend go GROMIT Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop.

bronny8425 Posted: Sep 17th 2008

its all about gromit i love him but i cant really see the whole purpose of favurites but not

isladelsol Posted: Sep 17th 2008

IM A SUPER FAN OF WALLACE AND GROMIT AND FOR ME THEY ARE ALL SUPER SUPER GOOD,IF YOU DONT FIND GROMIT COOL OK,THATS YOUR OPINION BUT NOT EVERYBODY HAVES THE SAME OPINION LIKE YOU!!!!
AND PS: RUUUUUUUUUUUUULES,JEJEJEJEJEJE:D
DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL BRONNY,BUT DONT BRAKE YOUR BRAINS OUT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKES SO MUCH;)

ursocoolgirl Posted: Sep 20th 2008

of course he is!!

bronny8425 Posted: Oct 4th 2008

i am not braking my brains out cause people like so much im curious

bronny8425 Posted: Oct 10th 2008

i dont realli i suppose

619 Posted: Dec 5th 2008

If can fight and without S help...he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gromitfan115 Posted: Dec 13th 2008
:O:O:O

How can you say that GROMIT is the best!

F4G Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Gromit (in my humble opinion) is the best because he's just GORGEOUS, AND smart. Smart and funny. What more do you want?

Hutch Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Maybe so... but that's you're opinion!

bronny8425 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

just because he can foght them doesnt mean that he's da best and he did have help from wallace in some of them and i know that it is my opinion that is why i put it up

F4G Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Gromit's a wit charecter. That's why people like him. In my opinion, anyway...

bronny8425 Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

exactly

qwerty1000 Posted: Dec 26th 2008

gromits cool because he aways knows the answer first and even though he cant talk he shows his answer in some kind of way

W&Gfan2008 Posted: Dec 26th 2008

i think they are equal

hutch is funny
wallace seems so daft but is also loveable
gromit is very faithful
and shaun is just shaun:D

FlufflesRocks-xx Posted: Dec 26th 2008

Gromit rocks... so ha!

Gromitbestdogever Posted: Dec 27th 2008

Grommit best
Then Shaun
Then Wallace
Then the metal dog preston

crackersandcheese Posted: Dec 28th 2008

Gromit is definatley the best!:D

koutha xx Posted: Dec 31st 2008

hello ever:Dybody im new to this site and i just wanna say that everyone loves a different character and peeps shudnt make judgements on hu peeps lyk its thier choice and somepple just lyk wallace better then gromit or vice versa but is ther really a need to argue about it just love the programme and thats cool x its all good x

koutha xx Posted: Dec 31st 2008

yerh?

fluffles the poodle Posted: Dec 31st 2008

yes everyone has there own opinion -personally I feel they are equally as fantastic-wallace is an absent minded genius- fantastic at creating inventions but not so good at dealing with real life situations,where as gromit is very on the ball and assertive and knows whats going on around him and with the help of wallaces inventions usualy saves the day-it is because of each of there own very different individual attributes that they are such a great team they are both fantastic and inteligent but in there own very different ways

concon Posted: Dec 31st 2008

look can you please stop arguing its annoying okay
Bronny8425 dont like gromit that much and everyone else does but you dont have to argue can you PLEASE stop.
its like i dont like lady tottingham as much as Wendoline but i dont argue about it with people.Sure lady tottinghams amazing but still not as good in my mind
basically EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINIONS

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.