Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » WELL IM READY FOR AN UPDATE :)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
jordan Posted: May 4th 2008

Well im ready for an update :) are you ?

squigly Posted: May 4th 2008

it's been over a month since the last update - Update (with Pictures). I think we've all been extremely patient! I wonder why they didn't put a yellow sun next to the New Production Stills! thread?

cool chris Posted: May 6th 2008

yes

jordan Posted: May 6th 2008

SONTAR-HA SONTAR-HA WE WANT UPDATES lol, sorry just cant wait for updates pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

jodyblue1 Posted: May 7th 2008

Yeah we have been patient maybe we can start a thread on GENRAL CHAT and 1 update might come over night?

Mark the shark Posted: May 9th 2008

Me too.

B&B Studios Posted: May 9th 2008

Guys, guys, be patient. It can take months to hear the smallest update about a short or feature-film from any company. And when an update comes out they don't always come with pictures, because often times it isn't good to give out to much so early in production (well really I don't exactly know how far into production).
For example the 'Nightmare Before Christmas' franchise made a huge leap of fate releases the script before the movie was even out.

-B&B Studios

jordan Posted: May 10th 2008

well thats something everybody knows

bronny8425 Posted: May 10th 2008

well not really everybody

bronny8425 Posted: May 10th 2008

i cant wait for an update

jordan Posted: May 19th 2008

im dying here LOL!................................

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.